Your Handpicked Dedicated & Reliable QA Teams
We recognize attention to detail contributes to the overall quality of output, and we know how disastrous it can be without it. This is why we believe there is no substitute for a keen eye of our specialists who are trained for quick response and problem-solving.
Major changes in UI or UX should prompt non-automatic testing. Our QA experts provide extensive reports to address the bugs and issues with utmost urgency in your program and software.
Manual testing wins in terms of cost because automated testing requires more resources and time to code. It is better to opt for manual testing if you are not planning to use the automation on various cycles. Spotting errors and addressing them is more attainable since humans do the reporting.
Manual testing gives you the benefit of finding real issues that users are more likely to encounter than automated testing which saves your time and money as a business owner. Testing manually is more effective when testing graphics heavy materials which could not be identified by automated testing.
The versatility of our QA specialists to examine and discover other bugs makes it easier because they will not have to rewrite tests to accommodate new ones. Manual testing is the way to go if you are looking to cover all possible testing cases. We know how to do that and we excel at it. Our highly-skilled, innovative and resourceful QA testers are carefully chosen to give you the best possible service there is.
Most of the automated tools have various limitations and if you are running customized software such as those dedicated to enterprise counterparts, you may need manual testing done by a human being.
Characteristics of Manual Testing
- ✓ Requires human intervention for test execution
- ✓ Requires skilled labour
- ✓ Any type of application can undergo manual testing. However, certain testing types are more suited for manual execution.
Tools used in Manual Testing
- ✓ Selenium
- ✓ Appium
- ✓ QTP
- ✓ JMeter
- ✓ Loadrunner
- ✓ TestLink
- ✓ Quality Center (ALM)
- ✓ Postman
- ✓ JIRA
- ✓ Asana
- ✓ Basecamp
- ✓ JIRA
- ✓ Trello
- ✓ Slack
- ✓ Zoom
- ✓ Skype
API & Testing Cloud
- ✓ REST-Assured
- ✓ LambdaTest
- ✓ GitHub Desktop
- ✓ GitKraken
Why Should You Trust Flexisource IT?
- We assist you in identifying your roadblocks and help you attain and maximise desired results through flexisourcing.
Top-Calibre IT professionals
- You may handpick your team based on your needs from our pool of talented IT professionals.
No Lock-In Required
- It is in our best interests to give your desired results; thus, we don’t require lock-in deals.
Dedicated Project Manager
- To ensure the success of every project, we included a project manager to monitor and ensure efficient delivery.
Your Partner for Innovation
- Flexisource IT is your partner in innovation, creating reliable delivery teams of top-calibre remote web developers. Our flexible outsourcing or flexisourcing, hybrid staff augmentation model helps you personalise teams fitted according to your needs.
- Our remote web developers are well-versed in project methodologies, especially in Agile (specialising on Scrum and Kanban). If you’re looking for capable IT professionals for remote IT support roles, go for Flexisource IT.
How we Manage our Teams and Projects
We understand that every project needs to be monitored, tracked, and managed to ensure progress, productivity and efficiency of teams. In outsourcing web development, it is critical to keep seamless operations to make sure goals and targets of the project are met.
At Flexisource IT, we see to it that every project is handled by dedicated project managers, business analysts, and quality assurance analysts to achieve the best quality of work. Meanwhile, our team managers handle issues and improve everyday processes and manage team goals, motivations, and morale.
Our project managers and team managers are also equipped with project management and team management certifications in:
- ✓ Agile Certified Practitioner
- ✓ Master Project Manager
- ✓ Certified Scrum Master
- ✓ Lean Six Sigma
As your reliable, handpicked, dedicated IT team, we shifted into a fully remote working setup, assuring on-time and quality delivery to clients. As an IT outsourcing company, we are fully capable of handling remote projects among our other skill sets.
Our management team fully transitioned to a remote team without difficulties in workflow and processes because of swift action and hybrid approach of staff augmentation. Overall strategies in ensuring proper management and quality delivery:
- ✓ Tracking of tasks and building KPIs
- ✓ Assigning projects to managers with personal technical knowledge and experience on each specific project.
- ✓ Understanding thought process and improved technical expertise
- ✓ Estimating timeframes
- ✓ Implementing Flexisource QA process
- ✓ Creating productivity tools
- ✓ Agile Coaching
- ✓ Regular team health checkups in Manila
- ✓ Data-driven tracking and forecasting
- ✓ Tracking performance to set up KPIs and SLAs
How does flexisourcing IT reduce costs dramatically?
Offshoring your business to Flexisource IT allows you to dramatically reduce labor costs (70% less than what normal cost onshore) but still offer competitive salary packages to employees.
What roles can I offshore?
With Flexisource IT, you can offshore a variety of roles with the talented IT professionals in the country in IT Development, Support Services, and Digital Marketing. Nearly anything your team does digitally can be done remotely by an offshore team. With thousands of talented IT professionals, we can build any team your company might need to offshore.
What timezone does Flexisource IT operate?
Flexisource IT caters to Australian clients and operates in Australian and Philippine time zones. Support teams work on various shifts to cater for customer and technical support services.
How do I build a dedicated team in the Philippines?
Contact us today and you will have a built offshore team in a matter of weeks.
Other IT services might interest you
Maintenance & Support
Customer Relationship Management
Process Design & Implementation
Got a project in mind?